War with China?

Place to talk while we get our act together.

Moderator: tkahike

Notenoughtime3

War with China?

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:46 am

Hey guys. Nice to see the board is up again. This is just a quick observation on my part but things seem to be getting weirder than usual. The Fed is bailing out the banks at a rate faster than '08 and no one is talking about it. For the first time I'm seeing some anti Chinese propaganda on TV. Southpark just did an episode where they went right after the Chinese. If you remember correctly they used to go after Saddam quite a bit back in the day before we went back to Iraq. Then you have the growing tensions inside the US that are being stoked by the Chinese funded media, Hollywood and politicians. It's starting to feel like we may see an internal civil war funded by China or a hot war with China. Meanwhile the majority of America is paying attention to possible impeachment and environmental as well as sexual delusion. What say you minions?

Libertarian

Re: War with China?

Post by Libertarian » Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:52 pm

I don't see how the CCP could afford to nuke it's biggest trash dump. Who else could pick up the slack to keep their economy afloat?

Notenoughtime3

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:28 pm

China can sit back and let us implode. I'm talking about the US entering into a war to stop it's own financial implosion.

mrostov

Post by mrostov » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:10 pm

China will do what they can to screw us up and destroy us. However, economically they have a glass jaw due to very bad banking practices

led4

Post by led4 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:24 pm

I have never trusted China, but I have to agree with Lib, we are the biggest customer for the cheap crap they make. China is like Iran, they use proxies instead of getting their hands bloody. I can see us getting into a hot war with Iran if they keep up the crap. My gut is telling me a CWII is just over the horizon though. Go to the mewe site and watch that video I posted. The dems are going absolutely deranged over Trump and they are going to get dirtier than we have yet seen.