Update On the Main Board

Place to talk while we get our act together.

Moderator: tkahike

led4

Update On the Main Board

Post by led4 » Wed Apr 29, 2020 1:06 pm

We had the thing up and running (again) under v5.5.6 but it looked like only the Boss, Mike and myself were able to log in for some reason, and once I logged out it would not let me log back in. I switched it back to the temp forum again and will open a ticket with vBulletin. I hope it is an easy fix this time.......

tkahike

Re: Update On the Main Board

Post by tkahike » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:00 pm

15 Years of no real problems lol. It was bound to bite us in the ass.

mrostov

Post by mrostov » Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Huh, maybe it is because I rarely log out of site on this browser on this machine. I did try logging in with different machine and I couldn't get in.

Badger Powder

Post by Badger Powder » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:39 pm

All efforts appreciated :D

Libertarian

Post by Libertarian » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:14 am

Thank you for your continuing efforts to get our home away from home back online.

bobd

Post by bobd » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:05 am

Sincerely appreciate all the effort efforts on this gentleman!

To be honest this is the only real community I found on the internet. I mentioned a while ago I dumped all social networking. Did reopen a Twitter account just so I could follow a bunch of my interests in real time in one spot. Got way too tiring going to each separate site for updates. I found Twitter to be the least invasive of The usual suspects that was still mainstream.

But anyway, many thanks again. I'm just happy to be able to connect with the folks here. Hopefully some that have been MIA will come back.

Libertarian

Post by Libertarian » Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 pm

I've been posting on farceboob once or twice every few weeks. Same with MeWe.

I do spend too many hours on Youtoob. There are programs there that are better than PBS and BBC was before they jumped the sjw shark. I've learned more about dinosaurs and archeolife than I ever retained in college. I'm almost at a master level beekeeper minus the labs. I think I've watched every "Olde tyme Townsend's colonial Life" show... twice! I'm am a bit peeved that the toob took down so many gunsmithing channels. I miss Alex Jones there too. It was easier to skip the 'chewing on the tires' crazy and get to the good stuff.

Speaking of AJ, I haven't seen Owen Shroyer on the Infowars site in ages. I don't miss him. He turned himself in a clone of Alex. One emotion screamer is my limit (unless they're 20 year old twin girls from Israel expressing their utter joy at being naked with me.) (Don't knock it until you've tried them... twice.)

Notenoughtime3

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Fri May 01, 2020 10:04 am

Libertarian wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:43 pm
I've been posting on farceboob once or twice every few weeks. Same with MeWe.

I do spend too many hours on Youtoob. There are programs there that are better than PBS and BBC was before they jumped the sjw shark. I've learned more about dinosaurs and archeolife than I ever retained in college. I'm almost at a master level beekeeper minus the labs. I think I've watched every "Olde tyme Townsend's colonial Life" show... twice! I'm am a bit peeved that the toob took down so many gunsmithing channels. I miss Alex Jones there too. It was easier to skip the 'chewing on the tires' crazy and get to the good stuff.

Speaking of AJ, I haven't seen Owen Shroyer on the Infowars site in ages. I don't miss him. He turned himself in a clone of Alex. One emotion screamer is my limit (unless they're 20 year old twin girls from Israel expressing their utter joy at being naked with me.) (Don't knock it until you've tried them... twice.)
Go to Banned.video

He has his own platform. Dunno if you can fast forward through it. There are other broadcasters under the Infowars banner there. Their special reports are pretty good. You can find those there too.

Mike Adams has Brighteon.com as well. He’s got some good health/preparedness/defense stuff up there as well.

led4

Post by led4 » Thu May 07, 2020 2:46 pm

Looks like they want me to upgrade to v5.6.1 now......

this tells me they have issues with their code if they are throwing out new code versions every couple weeks

Libertarian

Post by Libertarian » Thu May 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Do they need more money for the upgrade?