China Is Preparing to Start a War with America

Place to talk while we get our act together.

Moderator: tkahike

Libertarian

Post by Libertarian » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:41 am

April 2, 2020
By William L. Gensert

Sometime in June 2001, while browsing the Wall Street Journal, I stumbled upon an item on an inside page all the way at the bottom. It was no more than 75 words in a box. It covered a CIA security announcement concerning an increase in internet and cell phone traffic among suspected terrorists from suspect areas in the Arab world. I canceled a Fourth of July trip downtown because of it.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.com/article ... z6K824wJtq

Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

mrostov

Re: China Is Preparing to Start a War with America

Post by mrostov » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:30 am

Terrorists may be getting ready to do something hideously stupid, but I doubt the Chinese are going to directly start a war with the USA. They are arrogant, but not inbred and stupid.

Marine

Re: China Is Preparing to Start a War with America

Post by Marine » Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:17 pm

I agree with this article.

China has nothing to lose, the entire world is against them. Their blame America tactic backfired. Their economy is crashing. They are facing an internal revolt and possible revolution. They are being sued by multiple firms and countries for hundreds of trillions of dollars, magnitudes more than their GDP in their best years. They have a second outbreak starting again. Major food shortages beginning, and massive unemployment.

They quite literally have nothing to lose. And with the current suspected nuclear tests happening, as well as their continued development in partnership with Russia to build super EMP weapons, things could get interesting.