NWO rollout?

Place to talk while we get our act together.

Moderator: tkahike

Notenoughtime3

NWO rollout?

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:03 pm

So, is there anybody here that disagrees with the idea that we are now seeing the New World Order rollout?

And have we all just become apathetic to what is happening at the moment?

mrostov

Re: NWO rollout?

Post by mrostov » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:47 pm

I've been attacked online countless times over the years by oblivious idiots for speaking out about the NWO. Those of us who did were massively outnumbered by the koolaid drinkers.

The NWO has been gobbling up the world by increments for a long time. One of the big things being accomplished with this pandemic, and the media push hyping it at nose bleed levels, is the conversion to digital currency coming this year and the financial reset it involves.

The conversion to digital currency, and the structure of how it is to be implemented, gives the transnational banking cartel running things a tremendous increase in their power.

Notenoughtime3

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:51 pm

Just this morning Good Morning America was talking about the importance of drones and how they need to be implemented on a massive scale to deliver people goods.
And everyone just nods their heads and talks about what a great idea that is.

The reset, digital currency, rise of the machines, everything is happening at a quicker and quicker pace with something new being heaped on the pile almost daily.

Everything is changing but the public’s normalcy bias just keeps rolling on.

mrostov

Post by mrostov » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 pm

The digital currency slated to be the international reserve currency, the worldwide backbone of the new system, evidently is supposed to be the cryptocurrency XRP. It is supposed to be implemented sometime later this year along with a shocking price increase, eventually to be gold backed. The network will be managed by Ripple Inc. (6 Bilderberg members on the board of directors) which will go public and the transnational bankers will get first dibs on controlling shares.

This will give the bankers an international reserve currency that no government controls or issues.

National governments will then issue national digital currencies that will plug into the international backbone. The international reserve currency, not issued by any government, will be the standard for exchange, trade, and ultra high speed money transfer.

Notenoughtime3

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:14 pm

This just gets better and better.

mrostov

Post by mrostov » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:57 am

I've known for a while that most likely in 2020 there would be some sort of financial crisis that will help pave the way for the financial reset and the implementation of digital currency, but I didn't know what they would use to trigger the crash or the magnitude of it. One of the things I heard was that as part of the deal, the US would be allowed to max out it's debt before the reset.

This virus was far too convenient, and the media blitz to scare the shit out of everyone was too well timed and too well coordinated. I really doubt that this was a case of a lab accident or a random bowl of bat soup.

Notenoughtime3

Post by Notenoughtime3 » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:21 pm

And Bill Gates to the scripted hero.

mrostov

Post by mrostov » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:38 am

Gates is involved. He's quite the package. While all of the Lefties try and paint Trump as a close buddy of Epstein, Gates actually was that buddy.

toad sticker

Post by toad sticker » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:02 pm

Just wrote an article about 5G.

While doing the research I was floored by how far ahead China is.

5G has the potential to shake up the world power structure.

TS